I was nominated by the amazing and unique that weird brown girl to take part in this challenge. So thank you and let the games begin.
So the rules are simple.. You have to write a paragraph that does not contain the letter ‘E’.
The Rules Are:
Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
By reading this you are already signed up.
Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
If you fail, suffer in the Hall of Noobs.
If you win, wallow in the Hall of We.
You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
To make it easy for the above mentioned dude to keep track, link your post back to=> That Weird Brown girl.
So here’s mine…
It was a dark humid night, no lights a lit, nobody in sight, just a small bright light against our dark sky. This light was a pink light, it just swung back and forth changing colour, now it was gold, indigo, pink again. What is this thing… Was it watching us.. Who knows..
Not bad but oh my.. that was hard!!!
Three character to.be my best friends and why!?
So originally I would’ve chosen the marauders minus Peter Pettigrew,but thinking about it, I feel this is more out of curiosity because I really want to know so much more about these characters.
So here I go…
I love her cooky quirkiness. She intrigues me she takes and sees everything from a different perspective, she loves all creatures and feels that they all have a reason for existence. She sees the positive in people, I also personally feel she is the wizards version of a hippy and I love it. Her nature’s her soul and her aurora are totally beautiful. I feel she would calm me down and give me a different outlook to life.
Fred and George Weasley.
These two characters are just incredible. They are my type of friends pranksters, always feel on edge in their presence cause you’re waiting for them to attack!! They’re all about humour and making the most out of life. They remind me of myself ALOT, rebellious, do not conform but underneath all that, very loyal and rather intelligent. OK they had like 3 owls, but look at what they’ve achieved, they invented pranks, jokes and sciving snackboxes along with the antidotes, I think they’re incredible.
I would need to meet this man, build up a friendship, be his girlfriend, get married have kids and…. Wow that esclated quickly. There is something about his character I adore, so misunderstood so discriminated yet he never let’s it defeat him. He’s amazing, I knows he’s a good character because everytime I read his name I shriek with excitement. I purely want to continue sometimes so I can get to know and understand his character more.
Death Eater or a Member of the order.
So this again seems pretty obvious, especially if I see myself as Tonks, it only makes sense for me to choose the order and eliminate all evil. But in the defense of the death eaters they’re very determined and loyal to their dark lord. But I would have to say the order to ensure future generations can live without the fear looming over them of a potential return.
So I came across this from someone’s tumblr and thought it would be fun to give it a go.. It’s 35 Harry Potter based question that get answered over 35 days. Would love it if people can get involved I would be really intrigued to see what everyone’s answers and opinions are. It will also be a great way for me to get to speak to and meet new fellow potter fans. Look forward to seeing your answers.
My answers will be based on the first 4 books because I’m half way through reading the order of the phoenix. I will redo these questions once I ha e finished all books and see how my answers change.
1. Favourite book and why!?
2. Favourite movie and why!?
3. Least favourite female and why!?
4. Favourite male character and why!?
5. What is your house team, are you happy with this choice!?
6. Favourite female character and why!?
7. What class would you attend if you could choose one!?
8.least favourite male character and why!?
9. Horcruxes or Hallows!?
10. What character would you say you’re most like and why!?
11. Least favourite movie and why!?
12. Death Eater or a member of the order and why!?
13. Choose any 3 characters that would be your best friends at Hogwarts!? Why!?
14. Favourite Professor!? Why!?
15. Least favourite book and why!?
16. Books or films.
17. If you could choose to meet a cast member who would you choose and why!?
18. If you could bring back a deceased cast member who would it be and why!?
19. What parts of the books/films made you cry!?
20. Any scenes that were NOT in the movie that you wished were!?
21. 19 years later would you change how the book ended!?
22. If you could learn a spell what spell would it be and why!?
23. Cloak, Elder wand or Resurrection stone!? Why!?
24. How has Harry Potter changed your life or influenced your decisions.
25. Your favourite student and why!?
26. Your favourite Villain and why!?
27. Favourite minor character and why!?
28. Most underrated character and why!?
29. Favourite magical creature and why!?
30. Top 5 Harry Potter quotes (Books or Films)
31. How was it that you came by and fell in love with Harry Potter.
32. If you could change or include anything about the plot what would it be!?
33. What character would you like to have known more about!?
34. Most attractive cast members male and female.
35. Describe Harry Potter in 1 word.. Explain your reason behind this chosen word.
I look forward to seeing your answers too, follow this blog and I will follow back. ❤