Sorry I’ve been so quiet guys, I’ve had a lot of problems recently and haven’t had time but I will try and upload some blogs later… ❤❤peace and love guys. ❤❤
So I have just been nominated for the sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by the beautiful, that weird brown girl.
So I would like to thank you, really means ALOT coming from a newish blogger. You’ve made me feel like I belong and like I have a reason to share my love for Harry Potter.
The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award is a really good trend and a good way to share the other bloggers that you also follow. So I think everyone should have a go. I definitely woke up happy, thanks again. ❤❤
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate FOUR other bloggers
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. The most beautiful book I’ve read, cliché I know, but I’ve only started reading again recently, is drum role please… The Fault In Our Stars. This book was beautifully written all the metaphors made the book so much easier to read, to feel, to imagine and to put yourself in their shoes. I love the whole story, it’s totally beautiful. ❤
2. So I’m from Wales, it’s a country next to England known for its singing, it’s rugby and sheep. I have recently finished college and I’m now a level3 childcare practitioner, I’m hoping to specialise in working with children with disabilities and mental health, especially autism. With autism on the increase I feel that so many people are still so uneducated and are quick to judge, yet I find autistic spectrum disorder intriguing the way these children and adults think so out the box it’s just admiring.
3. Five things that make me happy:
⚫ My son, he’s my inspiration, my happiness and my universe. You never know a love like it. He drives me to do better for myself. He has overcome his own problems in his little life yet there’s not a day he doesn’t laugh from his stomach or smile.
⚫Harry Potter I love the books, the imagination, the words everything to do with Harry Potter. I love other Harry Potter fans. It has helped me through ALOT of times and has helped me with coping and seeing the positive out of negative situations.
⚫ The Walking Dead. So from magic to zombies. I know they are on totally different sides of the spectrum. But I’m a sucker for a zombie film, TV series, books (any good zombie books let me know) and I’m not going to complain when I get to look at Daryl Dixon played by Norman Reedus for an hour. NOM.
⚫ Finally my family, this includes my friends also, we are one HUGE family. I am so greatful for the amazing support network that I have. Each and everyone one of them know how much they mean to me. They know how to handle me, they’re not afraid to tell me straight which I like. Were so sarcastic and everytime new memories are made and cherished.
4. My favourite movie, I have a few but, the Harry Potter movies, the crow, dirty dancing and point break. Patrick Swayze was and still is my ultimate hero.
Favourite book, Harry Potter books. I love them so much. ❤
Favourite TV series, The Walking Dead. Zombies zombies zombies zombies. That’s all I need to say.
5. My current goal in life, is to get a job working with families in areas of deprivation, to provide a stable and happy life for our son and go to the Walker stalker convention and Harry Potter studios.
6. 3 places I’d like to visit…
⚫Norway is my number one place to visit, it is so scenic almost poetic. Looks beautiful. No pollution the sky is clear and the waters are so clear they reflect the mountain view around.
⚫Texas, we have family who we only met this year who live in Texas I would love to go out there and spend some more family time with them.
⚫Finally New Zealand, again its poetic so pretty, plus I really want to visit the shire. Who doesn’t want to see a hobbit house.
7. PIZZAAAAAAA… Oh my I’m salivating I need pizza, stuffed crust, cheese cheese cheese… *** urm let me just wipe the dribble from my chin.
8. 5 words that define me…
⚫ Tom Boy.
9. Something I want to change in myself if you would have asked me.this 5 years ago, it would have been a different answer, I had an eating disorder. But ask me now and I’m struggling I’m very content with my life and current situation BUT if I had to choose I would probably say my attitude, it can get me into trouble, also I take everything personally, but they are my qualities and I love them just as equally.
10. Love in my own words..
Love in my own words is happiness is being content with someone is laughing everyday till your cheeks hurt. It’s not worrying about what you look like because you’re accepted. You share similarities but you also vary in qualities which makes it more of an interesting experience. Love is an adventure so follow it and enjoy it. ❤
The bloggers I nominate are.❤.
And the questions for the nominees are:
1. If you could choose a character any character which defines your personality.
2. Where are you from and what is your current situation?
3. If you were in a zombie apocalypse what would be your plan of attack?
4. What type of music genre do you listen to?
5. Do you have Tattoo’s if so what ones do you have and what’s their meaning if they have one?
6. What is your favourite book!?
7. Pepsi or coke?
8. If you could choose any religion to be apart of what religion would you choose and why?
9. What would be your spirit animal and why!?
10. If you had the ability to do anything, what would it be?
19 years later… Would you change how the book ended.
I can’t really answer this because I haven’t finished the books… But I will come back to it I promise. 👌
Scenes that were not included that you wished were!?
So I will redo this question in more detail when I’ve finished the books. But I do have a few things, peeves, why was peeves never included he is such a fantastic character. He makes me laugh so much and I love how he is still a naughty school boy at heart.
I wish they would’ve included all of the scenes with Dobby and Winky in the GoF. Also reading the books it’s lovely to see the relationships Sirius, Lupin and Harry have how protective and how they are their own unit I wished they would have included that, to allow the audience the chance to understand and acknowledge their relationships, as I do not feel the movies did that. Also to understand the Marauders more. Like I said I will redo this once I’ve finished all the books. I hope all you Potter heads are doing good today. ❤
I wake up this morning,I do breakfast clean the kitchen and sit down and read my book, this is our routine. But today was even more special as I turn around to see if young Shae Potter is OK he is also reading…
Now obviously my three year old can’t read yet, but he’s starting to notice words he recognises, like, Harry Potter, Hagrid, Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore.. So when ever he came across one of these within the book he would shout, MON (Ron) he has a speech delay, so his words don’t always sound right, although I don’t like to call it a speech delay, he’s just parcel tongue and I don’t possess the ability to do what he does, he’s pretty extraordinary. ❤
Least favourite movie and why!?
I think my least favourite movie is chamber of secrets I don’t know why but I just really didn’t enjoy it. It’s a shame really because I loved reading the book and I couldn’t put it down. But I really cannot take to the film.
What character am I most like and why!?
I would like to say I’m most like Tonks. I am the Muggle version of a metamorphagus, I change my appearance at the drop of a hat, hair dye, hair styles, different make up, one day I’m a hippy next day I’m a rock chick. She’s also very clumsy, that’s me I trip over my feet everyday,I walk into things I fall over drop things. I also get everything wrong say things I shouldn’t and drop people in it or give things away. Everything I have read so far I feel like I have written an auto biography. She is strong tough and a hufflepuff, need to love a fellow hufflepuff. X
So I’m currently Still reading the Order of the Phoenix, I wish I could read faster. The joys of Welsh education, makes reading English difficult, sometimes, but hey how I’m on the go, haven’t been able to put the book down all morning… Arthur Weasley has just been admitted into St Mungos Hospital… Intense times. ❤