So I have just been nominated for the sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by the beautiful, that weird brown girl.
So I would like to thank you, really means ALOT coming from a newish blogger. You’ve made me feel like I belong and like I have a reason to share my love for Harry Potter.
The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award is a really good trend and a good way to share the other bloggers that you also follow. So I think everyone should have a go. I definitely woke up happy, thanks again. ❤❤
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate FOUR other bloggers
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. The most beautiful book I’ve read, cliché I know, but I’ve only started reading again recently, is drum role please… The Fault In Our Stars. This book was beautifully written all the metaphors made the book so much easier to read, to feel, to imagine and to put yourself in their shoes. I love the whole story, it’s totally beautiful. ❤
2. So I’m from Wales, it’s a country next to England known for its singing, it’s rugby and sheep. I have recently finished college and I’m now a level3 childcare practitioner, I’m hoping to specialise in working with children with disabilities and mental health, especially autism. With autism on the increase I feel that so many people are still so uneducated and are quick to judge, yet I find autistic spectrum disorder intriguing the way these children and adults think so out the box it’s just admiring.
3. Five things that make me happy:
⚫ My son, he’s my inspiration, my happiness and my universe. You never know a love like it. He drives me to do better for myself. He has overcome his own problems in his little life yet there’s not a day he doesn’t laugh from his stomach or smile.
⚫My hubby to be, although he drives me insane at times he’s an incredible dad and an amazing partner. He makes me smile at the darkest of times.
⚫Harry Potter I love the books, the imagination, the words everything to do with Harry Potter. I love other Harry Potter fans. It has helped me through ALOT of times and has helped me with coping and seeing the positive out of negative situations.
⚫ The Walking Dead. So from magic to zombies. I know they are on totally different sides of the spectrum. But I’m a sucker for a zombie film, TV series, books (any good zombie books let me know) and I’m not going to complain when I get to look at Daryl Dixon played by Norman Reedus for an hour. NOM.
⚫ Finally my family, this includes my friends also, we are one HUGE family. I am so greatful for the amazing support network that I have. Each and everyone one of them know how much they mean to me. They know how to handle me, they’re not afraid to tell me straight which I like. Were so sarcastic and everytime new memories are made and cherished.
4. My favourite movie, I have a few but, the Harry Potter movies, the crow, dirty dancing and point break. Patrick Swayze was and still is my ultimate hero.
Favourite book, Harry Potter books. I love them so much. ❤
Favourite TV series, The Walking Dead. Zombies zombies zombies zombies. That’s all I need to say.
5. My current goal in life, is to get a job working with families in areas of deprivation, to provide a stable and happy life for our son and go to the Walker stalker convention and Harry Potter studios.
6. 3 places I’d like to visit…
⚫Norway is my number one place to visit, it is so scenic almost poetic. Looks beautiful. No pollution the sky is clear and the waters are so clear they reflect the mountain view around.
⚫Texas, we have family who we only met this year who live in Texas I would love to go out there and spend some more family time with them.
⚫Finally New Zealand, again its poetic so pretty, plus I really want to visit the shire. Who doesn’t want to see a hobbit house.
7. PIZZAAAAAAA… Oh my I’m salivating I need pizza, stuffed crust, cheese cheese cheese… *** urm let me just wipe the dribble from my chin.
8. 5 words that define me…
⚫ Tom Boy.
9. Something I want to change in myself if you would have asked me.this 5 years ago, it would have been a different answer, I had an eating disorder. But ask me now and I’m struggling I’m very content with my life and current situation BUT if I had to choose I would probably say my attitude, it can get me into trouble, also I take everything personally, but they are my qualities and I love them just as equally.
10. Love in my own words..
Love in my own words is happiness is being content with someone is laughing everyday till your cheeks hurt. It’s not worrying about what you look like because you’re accepted. You share similarities but you also vary in qualities which makes it more of an interesting experience. Love is an adventure so follow it and enjoy it. ❤
The bloggers I nominate are.❤.
A bohemian’s mind.
White magic vibes.
And the questions for the nominees are:
1. If you could choose a character any character which defines your personality.
2. Where are you from and what is your current situation?
3. If you were in a zombie apocalypse what would be your plan of attack?
4. What type of music genre do you listen to?
5. Do you have Tattoo’s if so what ones do you have and what’s their meaning if they have one?
6. What is your favourite book!?
7. Pepsi or coke?
8. If you could choose any religion to be apart of what religion would you choose and why?
9. What would be your spirit animal and why!?
10. If you had the ability to do anything, what would it be?